Friday, October 3, 2008

China!!!

My time so far in China is awsome... i got a bit homesick at the start but now I'm with my friends it's all good... Tomorrow we're going to the pearl markets and the cheap markets and i cant wait to buy heaps of really cheap stuff (because you can bargain a much as you like so you can make the price really cheap...)... I have only spend some money in the museum and for lunch today so i've still got heaps of money left to spent!!! I'm gonna buy some presents for my family tomorrow because I waited for the markets because they sell so much stuff that i'll always find what i'm looking for... What am i gonna buy??? no one knows...

2 comments:

Janice said...

Heyy Demy! Hope you're havin' fun in China!
I SOOOOO wish I was there right now.
(: Remember to shop heaps!
Tell the others I said hi.
- Janice x

dann said...

lol...

I'm totally bored sooo I decided to check the China stuff....XD

+Don't buy too much weird stuff- they fall apart heaps easy..hahar...tell Dylan I'm having more fun than he is :P....

Cyaz